Getting Started with Microsoft Office 365
YouTube Playlist | Resources |
Is your organization is considering using Microsoft Office 365?
Or have you recently subscribed and are preparing to get your people connected?
There are some great in-built training resources already accessible from within your Office 365 web portal. But a personally lead webinar gives you the opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
Attend a free "Getting Started" webinar to help you get connected to Microsoft Office 365.
The Getting Started webinar is 30 to 45 minutes long and covers the following topics:
- How to use your existing desktop software to connect to Office 365.
- Install the latest version from Office from your portal, if your subscription includes it.
- Add your account to Outlook to connect to your Office 365 mailbox.
- Connect with colleagues, setting up Lync and adding them as contacts.
- Get advice for deploying Office 2013 desktop software to your organization.
There will be an additional 15 minutes for questions and discussion at the end.
If your organization is considering using Office 365 or you're already signed up and preparing to get your people connected, you will find this webinar beneficial.
[+] Attending a Webinar
Getting Started notebook
Guests are welcome to view via OneNote Web App.
Members can contribute.